Re: NMU etiquette (arpwatch package)

Quoting Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au>:

(Please CC me on replies as i'm not subscribed to debian-devel)

it's been a long time since I've done this, so i'd like to know what
the current etiquette is for an NMI.

arpwatch has had only sporadic NMU updates since 2004.  I've packaged
the latest version and applied a bunch of patches from the BTS (all that
applied cleanly without conflicting with other patches), and fixed a few
other minor bugs.  most of these bugs are years old.

Looking in the database, Peter Kelemen doesn't seem to have been around for about 2 years. I suspect MIA proceedings need to be started if they haven't been already.

Certainly the package needs to be orphaned.

Colin