Bug#543956: ITP: choqok -- KDE microblogging client
Owner: Noah Meyerhans <email@example.com>
* Package name : choqok
Version : 0.6.6
Upstream Author : Mehrdad Momeny <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://choqok.gnufolks.org/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : KDE microblogging client
Choqok is a fast, efficient and simple to use micro-blogging client for KDE.
It curently supports the twitter.com and identi.ca microblogging services.
Other notable features include:
* Support for user + friends time-lines.
* Support for @Reply time-lines.
* Support for sending and receiving direct messages.
* Twitpic.com integration.
* The ability to use multiple accounts simultaneously.
* Support for search APIs for all services.
* KWallet integration.
* Support for automatic shortening urls with more than 30 characters.
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.