Launching and l10n NMU campaign for the squeeze release cycle

Despite the current incertainties about the planned release date, I
think it is now time to launch the l10n NMU campaign for squeeze.

The key page for this is
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/l10n-nmu/nmu_bypackage.html

It lists packages that have at least one l10n bug report opened and
ranks them with a fairly complicated notation system meant to both
take into account the number of l10n bugs and their age.

So, roughly speaking, I'll start from the top of the page and then go
down.

The process is roughly the following:

- warn the maintainer (through the @packages.d.o address) about my
  intent to build an NMU of the package, fixing all l10n bug reports

- wait for a few days (4 with the current setup: that may sound low,
  but the process becomes fairly hairy to handle with longer delays)

- issue a call for translation updates (of course after taking care to
  use the pending l10n bug reports)

- wait for 6 days

- prepare the NMU and send the diff to the maintainer (copying it to
  the oldest l10n bug report)

- upload to DELAYED/2-day

Of course, at any time of the process, things may be negotiated with
the maintainer, and adapted to his|her work process...including fully
abandoning the NMU intent..:-)

This time, I'll look closer at packages I intend to NMU. Probably
those that are at the top of the list might be poorly maintained
packages, or even abandoned ones. For the last NMU campaigns, I took
care of even those packages, but, this time, I might consider asking
for the package removal if it appears too buggy, useless, outdated, or
whatever else.

Of course, comments about this process are very much welcomed!