Unable to install any .deb pkg

Hi all,

I came up with this issues while downloading .deb(s)

|apt-get install mercurial-common
..
you might want to run apt-get -f install' to correct these
following pkg have unmet dependencies
sunwspro: depends on sprosslnk but its not going to be installed

so I did this, first
#apt-get install sprosslnk
dpkg: Error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/sprosslnk_12_200709_......deb
trying to overwrite /usr/bin/c++filt which is also in pkg bintuils.
E: sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned with error code(1)

A little peak into the c++filt gives you this
"Demangle C++ and Java symbols.
The C++ and Java  languages  provide  function  overloading...."

Would like to know if there is a work around?
This is actually preventing me from installing any pkg as,
"||you might want to run apt-get -f install' to correct these
following pkg have unmet dependencies
sunwspro: depends on sprosslnk but its not going to be installed "
always creeps in with any apt-get

--
Regards
Shampavman c.g