Re: gmchess - A Chinese chess game (Xiangqi)

forcemerge  542647 527040

Hello Aron,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:18:41AM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> Subject: gmchess
> Package: gmchess
> Severity: wishlist
> I would like to pack gmchess for debian.

There is already an ITP (Intent to Package) about gmchess, tracked by
You may coordinate with the ITP author to maintain the package together.

> gmchess is available under GPLv2.
> gmChess can let you play Chinese chess (Xiangqi) with human or
> computer, read many chess manual and improve your skill.
> It can be downloaded at http://code.google.com/p/gmchess/downloads/list

and http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
documents the procedure for new packages (bugs to be reported against
wnpp), and remind it's better to check whether someone already worked on
the packaging.

Best regards.

Simon Paillard