Re: Taking care of exising packages

Josselin Mouette wrote:
It is never pointed out enough that the core packaging teams are
seriously understaffed. Please, before uploading your pet package to the
archive, consider joining one of the packaging teams looking for more
maintainers: eglibc, Mozilla, KDE, GNOME, Xfce, Utopia, Apache, Kernel…
we all need help from more maintainers, and you don’t necessarily have
to be an experienced developer to help.

But I see very few RFH notices. I think we should fill RFH also for
In such manner we have also some information on which teams need help,
and which part/tasks are more need.