Re: Override changes

Hi!

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 23:49:52 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> if you need to request an override change for your package, please use
> the BTS in future, no longer reply to the override disparity mail you
> will receive from the archive.

What about mass override change suggestions? Should those also go to
the BTS?

> The format for such bug reports against the ftp.debian.org
> pseudopackage:
>
> Subject: override: PACKAGE1:section/priority, [...], PACKAGEX:section/priority
>
> Include the justification for the change in the body of the bug please.

... if they should go to the BTS, could you specify which format would
you prefer them in?

> This new way will make it easier for us to keep track which are already
> done and which not.

... and in that case would you like me to file as bugs the ones that I
previously sent to override-change@d.o but have not yet been handled?

thanks,
guillem