Re: Can you (re)confirm that packages re-uploaded to NEW are processed according to the date of their first upload?

> The web summary of the queue contents lists the packages by upload date, but I
> remember reading from you in a previous discussion that the queue is processed
> according to the date of the first upload. Unfortunately, I lost the reference…

> Can you confirm, or can somebody point me at the correct message in our lists
> archive, so that I can document it on the wiki page?

The queue is not strictly date sorted, but yes, a later upload does not
move your package back in the queue.

--
bye, Joerg
<elmo> if klecker.d.o died, I swear to god, I'm going to migrate to gentoo.