Re: Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 "Squeeze" release goals

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 07:28:42PM +0200, Meike Reichle wrote:
>  * Discard and rebuild of binary packages uploaded by maintainers,
>    leaving only packages build in a controlled environment

Hear hear \o/, wonderful news!

I'm eager for more details, in particular:

- which auto-builder will rebuild arch:all packages?

- as a by product, would this enable binNMUs for arch:all packages?

- do we have an estimate of whether architectures for which we often
  upload compiled packages (amd64/i386) have enough buildd power to
  cope with the load increase?

Amazing news, keep up the good work!
Cheers.