Re: Switching /bin/sh to dash without dash essential

Hi Sam,

on Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 16:53 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

[snipping nonsense and reply]

My sincere apologies for that nonsense, my only excuse is that I was
overtired and I'm quite concerned about this issue not being solved in
5 years I've be away from d-d.

humbly-yours
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de