Please test krb5-config in experimental

Last night I uploaded a more or less rewrite of krb5-config to
experimental.  The goal of this rewrite is to significantly reduce the
number of cases where users are asked questions or where the resulting
configuration is completely wrong.

krb5-config is responsible for generating /etc/krb5.conf, which is
used by Kerberos implementations in Debian.  Testing is valuable both
from people who use Kerberos and those who do not.

Testing is most valuable if you purge the krb5-config package before
testing.

Here is expected behavior:

* If your site does not use Kerberos at all, you will almost certainly
  be prompted for a Kerberos realm name.  If you enter a Kerberos
  realm name that Debian has never heard of, you will be prompted for
  Kerberos servers.  If you enter something like ATHENA.MIT.EDU (case sensitive), then you will not.

* If dnsdomainname or hostname --fqdn don't provide reasonable results you'll probably be prompted for a Kerberos realm.

* If your site uses Kerberos and your KDC configuration is in  DNS, then  you will not see any prompts at debconf priority above medium.

* If your Kerberos realm does not match your DNS domain, it should do
  a fairly good job of figuring that out.  If it doesn't, then I'd
  definitely like to hear from you--if nothing else, I can add a
  static hint.

* dpkg-reconfigure krb5-config at priority medium or below should allow you to set the realm and should make sure that Debian knows how to find KDCs for that realm.

Thanks for your help.

--Sam