Re: lintian-like tools in teams / early lintian stories

also sprach Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> [2009.07.21.1454 +0200]:
> are you interested only in Debian-Teams?

Mostly, but …

> The eZComponents project[0] uses codesniffer[1] to check for coding styles,
> e.g. indentation, necessary documentation blocks, deprecated php functions.

… thanks for the pointer.

Thus far, I learnt about PET and packagecheck.

Several people also hinted at piuparts, but that's not exactly what
I wanted, since piuparts is really more of a general quality
assurance tool, intended mostly to be run by few people over many
packages, whereas lintian and packagecheck are tools that are run by
maintainers as part of their workflows.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects: