Re: Running a 32bits on debian amd64 system

Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Goswin von Brederlow<goswin-v-b@web.de> wrote:
>> apt-get install schroot
>> RTFM
>
> Did you *actually* read it yourself ?

*hust, hust* I actually wrote it. At least a small part of it.

> I'd suggest you reread it:
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id292437
>
> There is no mention to chroot -H option whatsoever

Indeed, I did not say anything about chroot -H at all. Verry observant
of you.

> You do not need to be rude when I explicitly quote the actual doc I am
> reading, which obviously should not recommend the use of chroot

And if you would just read the next chapter to your above url you
would see that it does mention and explain schroot. I'm not being
root. I'm just telling you that you should go, as the HowTo puts
it, the "easier way".

MfG
        Goswin