Re: [Debconf-discuss] using OpenPGP notations to indicate keysigning practices

In article <[🔎] 20090625100437.GA10724@ana.debian.net> you wrote:
> FWIW, you will see plenty of national ID from all the european countries
> in DebConf. I do expect most of germans, frenchs, italian, belgian, etc just
> travelling with their cards. They do not need their passports to come.

European ID cards are more like a passport, whereas a US ID is a driver
license.  (In addition to that national driver licenses of european
countries are much less usefull for this purpose unless they are the new
euro-style license check cards)

Gruss
Bernd