Re: [Debconf-discuss] using OpenPGP notations to indicate keysigning practices [was: Re: GPG keysigning?]

Le Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 08:52:20PM +0200, martin f krafft a écrit :

> On the other hand, just some clear guidelines that participants HAVE
> TO abide by, would help, e.g. a commitment to a signing policy for
> all keys that are to appear in a Debian keyring.

Hi Martin,

that would be very welcome. This whole discussion confuses me and I do not
understand if Debian as a project accepts signatures that are not based on a
passport or an ID card. For instance, I have used drivers licenses or social
security cards as well, is that acceptable ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan