Re: dupload fatal error: Can't upload libgdcm-cil_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Joerg Jaspert<joerg@debian.org> wrote:
> On 11789 March 1977, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
>>   I had a network issue and had to re-run dupload a second time. Now a
>> partially *.changes files was updated, and I cannot do anything
>> anymore:
>
> Either wait for the files to time out - or read the README in the
> directory you try to upload to, look for command files.

Sorry this might be dumb, but I cannot get the *.commands to be signed
as expected:

$ cat gdcm.commands
Uploader: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>
Commands:
 rm gdcm_2.0.10-5.tar.gz
 rm libgdcm2-dev_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb
 rm libgdcm-cil_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb
 rm libgdcm2.0-dbg_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb
 rm libvtkgdcm2-dev_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb
 rm libvtkgdcm2.0_2.0.10-5_amd64.deb

$ gpg  --sign --armor gdcm.commands

It creates a separate .gpg file instead of appending the signature to
the actual *.commands file...

Thanks for help !
--
Mathieu