piuparts output wishlist?

Hi,

I'm thinking about changing the way piuparts outputs results. At the
moment it outputs a log file that contains everything it does, and
buried deep in that is the test results. This tends to work badly.

I have some ideas for how things should work, but before I start working
on them, I'd like to hear suggestions from other people.

How would _you_ like to see piuparts report results, and produce other
output? Go wild, the sky is bright blue.

The obvious things to fix are:

- make it really easy to see what the result of each test is
- indicate severity of test failures (an extra file after purge is not
  not as severe as leaving a daemon process running)
- make logs be rather less voluminous by default