Re: DEP 5 and directory/file names with spaces

ti, 2009-06-09 kello 08:16 -0500, Manoj Srivastava kirjoitti:
>         No newlines, eh? Seems like the one glob per line wins.

It's still ugly and requires special-casing "Files:" in the parser
(which I'm happy to do, if it's the consensus that it's the best way for
people writing/reading it, speaking as one of the people will probably
be implementing a parser). If I was participating in this bike-shedding,
I'd suggest allowing multiple Files-headers, each with one glob.