Linux Plumbers Conference CFP and Inter Distribution Co-Operation track

Hi All,

Just a reminder, the plumbers conference (Portland, OR, USA) CFP closes
on 15 June 2009:

http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/2009/04/lpc-2009-call-for-proposals/

One of the tracks we thought we'd try this year is inter distribution
co-operation, so we're looking for any topics you think might be useful
to stimulate discussion and co-operation between distributions, and to
that end, I thought I'd send an open begging letter for contributions
(I'm looking after the track this year, so if you don't want it to be
all about Novell distributions, now's your chance to submit something).

James