Requesting opinions on #515215 (rename sparsehash -> libsparsehash-dev)

The submitter of #515215 is requesting that the sparsehash binary
package be renamed to libsparsehash-dev.  However, the package only
contains header files and documentation.  It is not a development
library in the traditional sense.  My thinking is that the package name
should not be changed.  I am preparing a new upstream release right now
for upload, so this would be a good time to make the change if people
think it is necessary/desirable.

Roberto C. Sánchez