Re: Debian GNU/Hurd porter box strauss.debian.net available

Michael Banck wrote:

> The SSH public key is attached, the key fingerprint is
> 0f:95:27:cf:9a:b2:88:bf:d7:10:24:b4:51:f9:7a:ef.

I think it would be useful to have a new package with the ssh public key
fingerprints of all accessible debian machines, possibly signed by some DSA
member (to detect local tampering). It would ease a trust path from the user
to the machine. Having to look up these messages (if they exist in the first
place), and creating a trust path from yourself to the poster when one might
need to connect is suboptimal I think.

--
Felipe Sateler