Using jetring / updating email address in debian-maintainers

Hi there,

  I am suffering from the following bug:

  which is basically the same as:
and

  All I am trying to do is replace the currently listed email address at:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/dm-uploaders.html
from malat@users.sourceforge.net into mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com

  As mentionned in the bug report jetring-gen does not work for this
kind of action or at least I could not get it generate the
modification.

  I would *really* appreciate if someone could show me an example on
how to apply the proper changeset to debian-maintainers.gpg so that
the primary gpg UID is being updated.

  I tried:

$ sudo apt-get install -t unstable debian-maintainers
$ cp /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg .
$ jetring-explode debian-maintainers.gpg out
$ cp change-mathieu out
$ jetring-review debian-maintainers.gpg out

but again jetring-review does not see any difference.

with:

$ cat out/add-mathieu
Action: edit-key
Data:
uid 1
primary

All of the above while the malat@users.sourceforge.net gpg uid has
been completely removed from my keyring.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu