Re: Transitions Completed

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>

Although this usage probably predates D-I, I do find it quite confusing in
practice, and for example when googling, that we currently have two
completely unrelated usages of the term "Debian Installer".

Would the FTP master team consider changing the the name for this mail
address? Alternative could be "Archive Installer". Even "Debian Archive
Installer" would remove much of the confusion.

Thanks,
FJP

P.S. In general I'd welcome progress/status announcements from the release
team. I'd welcome even more announcements of *planned* actions before
they are started, so that other developers are enabled to comment and for
example warn about potential issues they foresee.