Re: Grub on Compact Flash, Plzzzzzzz

Hi,

As suggested by Jon Dowland earlier debian-devel is Debian's development
discussion mailing list and probably not the right place to get help.
Also, you sent an email to this list with the same topic already and
there was no need to send a second email with exactly the same content.
Sending the same message multiple times won't get you an answer if you
didn't get one in the first place.

If you need help you might want to give the debian-user mailing list [0]
a try though.

Regards,

Stephan

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/