E: libactiviz: ldconfig-symlink-referencing-wrong-file

Hello,

  I am trying to package a *binary* package. This is a commercial
software but for ease of installation I am simply repackaging it.

  I am getting closer to my goal, one of the remaining issue is:

E: libactiviz: ldconfig-symlink-referencing-wrong-file
usr/lib/libvtktiff.so.5.4 -> ./libvtktiff.so.5.4.0 instead of
libvtktiff.so.5.4.0

  I have not been able to figure out how to regenerate those symlinks
using ldconfig...

Ref:
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-sharedlibs.html#s-sharedlibs-runtime

Thanks for help,