Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

I demand that Noah Slater may or may not have written...

[snip; in reply to Brett Parker]
> Considering that we're discussing on a mailing list, it's reasonable to
> assume that the common case is replying to the list. Why optimise for, what
> is surely by definition, the uncommon case?

Why *break* the uncommon case by adding/replacing (abusing) Reply-To?

Anyway, reply-to-list is a followup function (or, at least, it is such in all
news/mail software which I've used with mailing lists).

[snip]
| + RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF MESSAGE TRANSMISSION

"He taught us drawing, stretching, and fainting in coils."