Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:

Also, can you tell us where to write comments related to NEW uploads in plain
English, so that it can be documented in the Developers Reference?

That's actually a really good question which I would like to formulate even more
clear:

   How to address the fact that a rejection issue is solved now?

I'd love to see a short paragraph about this in Developers Reference.

I think that
debian/copyright it not the best place for this, and apparently README.source
is not. How about README.NEW? Or can we just drop an email to ftpmaster@d.o at
the time of the upload?

I have decided to use a "Reply to the rejection mail" after a new upload but
I wonder whether this is the best way which makes the less work for ftpmaster.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de