Re: autoconf method in ifupdown

On mercredi 08 avril 2009 04:42:38 Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 18:00:14 +0100, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> > I was looking a method to just have ipv6 with autoconf network and
> > found this patch
> > http://mlblog.osdir.com/linux.debian.devel.ipv6/2005-05/msg00012.shtml
>
> This link didn't seem to work, got this instead:

Strange, this is the page I came from before writing this e-mail.

>   <http://lists.debian.org/debian-ipv6/2005/05/msg00012.html>
>
> > Does anybody know the answer of upstream dev to this patch proposition ?
>
> Checking the ifupdown bug reports, it does not seem this ever got
> submitted. It might make sense to file one with the patch.

I'm ready to do it but I think this makes more sense to submit the bug to the
upstream dev. Unfortunetely I couldn't find the web page of the ifupdown
upstream development. It's not a software specific to debian, isn't it ?

> regards,
> guillem

Regards,

Thomas Preud'homme