Re: RFA: acpi-support -- glue layer for translating laptop buttons, plus legacy suspend support

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 11:06:15PM +0200, Bart Samwel wrote:
> I'm putting the acpi-support package up for adoption. The RFA bug is here:

Given that I already maintain acpid in pkg-acpi, I'm very interested. And yes,
the acpi team will welcome new members who like to help too. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!