Re: Request for Comments: Standardize enabling/disabling of system services

Le mercredi 01 avril 2009 à 18:05 -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> I think this should be a separate program, reserving update-rc.d for
> maintainer script use.  But please, not 'chkconfig', which is an entirely
> unintuitive name. :)

Apart from the name which sucks, it definitely sounds like the correct
solution to this problem. This is one of the very few things from Red
hat that I’d like to see in Debian.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :