Re: Standardizing use of kernel hook scripts

I demand that Manoj Srivastava may or may not have written...

> On Wed, Apr 01 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
>> But is anyone still using it? Is there any current reason to support it

> I think that there are Debian users who use that option of make-kpkg, and I
> have not seen any indication that there usage of that option has decreased.

I make use of it fairly regularly; its next use here will probably be to
build kernel I normally use the kernel-image target, but I
sometimes have use for the kernel-headers target.

(And I'm still not using grub.)

|   Kill all extremists!

Do not attempt to write on both sides of the paper at once.