Re: Transitions update: some done, some ready, some starting

> > We’ll be also
> > doing some Bin-NMUs to get rid of dependencies on obsolete
> > jack-audio-connection-kit transitional packages

> Should we file bugs against packages for build-depending on the wrong package,
> so that we can drop the Provides later? Or just let it be for the time being?

You will need to file bugs at RC severity against jackbeat and
gst-plugins-bad0.10 ASAP, as I already mentioned in the previous mail.

For the rest, feel free to file bugs at minor severity; you’ll probably
want to usertag them, and to include a mention that libjack-dev is in
Lenny already. When there are no packages left in testing build-depending
on the old name, you can drop the provides.

> Also, I think you can start the binNMUs now, since the shlibs file already point
> to the libjack0 package.

Yes, I just need to find a bit of time to do it. I’ll get back to you
once I’ve scheduled them, so that you can track failures, etc.

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.