Re: Bits from the Debian Pure Blends Team

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:40:24 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> as you might have noticed the effort formerly known as Custom
> Debian Distributions was renamed to Debian Pure Blends (see
> [1] for the reasons).  This process is now regarded as finished.
> The Alioth project was moved to
>      http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-blends

This link reports 'Invalid Project'

And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore
GnuPG Key Fingerprint 86 F5 81 A5 D4 2E 1F 1C      http://gnupg.org