Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

Le Friday 20 March 2009 02:06:37 Ben Finney, vous avez écrit :
> > Is this the right way to spend developer time? as far as I see it,
> > developer time is our most valuable resource, and should not be
> > treated as such.
>
> Certainly, the time of people is valuable. I would like to see a
> format that is structured such that it's easier than free-format text
> to navigate, and makes it possible to write tools to automate many of
> the associated tasks that you say take up too much time.

Was there any intent of writting such a tool at some point ?
Most of the specifications also deduce from an actual implementation, which
also helps people who don't want to follow the multiple revisions to check
and convert their files..

I always have been waiting from some sort of validation tools from the people
that want to push for this before considering converting my files...

Romain