[Fwd: Re: Bug#520236: Please package minicomputer for Debian]
I reported approximately 6 bugs, which where actually RFP. I reported
those as wishes, not as RFP.
For example: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=520241
Can I change it? How?
--- Begin Message ---
- To: rosea <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#520236: Please package minicomputer for Debian
- From: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:53:25 +0000
- Message-id: <20090318105324.GD25892@riva.ucam.org>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org-A>
- References: <email@example.com-A>
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:34:37AM +0100, rosea wrote:
> Package: minicomputer
> Severity: wishlist
Whoa. Could you please read http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ (look for
"RFP") before submitting any more of these? The batch of bugs you're
filing are all going into a state where they need to be fixed up by
hand, at the moment ...
Colin Watson [firstname.lastname@example.org]
--- End Message ---