Re: To the aqualung NMUer....

Don Armstrong a écrit :
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009, Barry deFreese wrote:
That was me. I haven't posted the diff for the NMU yet.

Just to underline here, you need to send the diff for the NMU to the
bug(s) that you are fixing in the NMU *before* uploading the NMU.

In the case where a 0-day NMU is valid, you can upload immediately
following this, but there should never be a period of time where the
NMU has gone through and the patch has not landed in the BTS.

Don Armstrong
We were both wrong and I guess we're aware of it ;)
Anyway, the issue is fixed; I just received a dak email for latest upstream package.

Thanks and sorry for bothering -devel !

Adam.