To the aqualung NMUer....

Hello,

I just received a DAK acknowledgement for aqualung 0.9~beta9.1-1.1 but it's not me who prepared this package. I guess it's a NMU fixing the ffmpeg/libavcodec issue but I can't found any related message neither on the BTS nor on debian mailing lists (-devel and -release).

I would have been great if this people told me he were preparing a NMU because I was working on new upstream release package that ALSO fix the ffmpeg issue.

Anyway... If someone is responsible of this upload, please overwrite it by the new packages I just uploaded to debian-mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aqualung/aqualung_0.9~beta10-1.dsc

Thanks in advance,

Adam.