To the aqualung NMUer....

I just received a DAK acknowledgement for aqualung 0.9~beta9.1-1.1 but it's not me who prepared this package. I guess it's a NMU fixing the ffmpeg/libavcodec issue but I can't found any related message neither on the BTS nor on debian mailing lists (-devel and -release).

I would have been great if this people told me he were preparing a NMU because I was working on new upstream release package that ALSO fix the ffmpeg issue.

Anyway... If someone is responsible of this upload, please overwrite it by the new packages I just uploaded to debian-mentors:

Thanks in advance,