ITP: a routing failover daemon

I have written a little Perl program that can ping two routers and configure
the routing table to route data to whichever router works.

Among other things it can be configured to run a script when a router becomes
available which can be used for a VPN.

If there is already a good program in Debian to do this then I may refrain
from adding another (ideally I wouldn't need to maintain my code any more).

My program will be released under the GPL.

I don't know what to name it, suggestions would be appreciated.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog