Re: Transition: krb5 to drop Kerberos IV (libkrb53 restructuring)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Transition: krb5 to drop Kerberos IV (libkrb53 restructuring)
- From: Raphael Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:55:09 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20090301085509.GB15630@rivendell>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20090228181627.GB8719@fox.dooz.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090228134420.GD19912@rivendell> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090228141209.GE19912@rivendell> <20090228181627.GB8719@fox.dooz.org>
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009, Loïc Minier wrote:
> I had a case recently where this wasn't too convenient with the ffmpeg
> package: it depends on a bunch of libs split in their own packages in
> the same source. The goal was to have a =binary:Version dep for ffmpeg
> on these libs, and use a relaxed version for the shlibs for other
> programs (ffmpeg calls into private ABI).
> In this particular case, it was simpler to use a shlibs.local with
> stricter deps during this build, while shipping relaxed shlibs.
You can perfecly add a =binary:Version dependency in debian/control
directly, the relaxed dependency will be auto-removed by the
dpkg-gencontrol because it is implied by the former one.
Where's the problem ?
Le best-seller français mis à jour pour Debian Etch :