Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 09:07:35PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>> The new sections are:
>
> Not like it is *that* important, but we now have more than 100
> OCaml-related source packages in the archive, most of which are
> libraries for OCaml development.
>
> I don't if that warrants an "ocaml" section, which is your call, but
> if it does, well, ... heads up :-)

bzed@think:~$ apt-cache search liblua | wc -l
84

So I guess we should have a lua section, too?
liblua.* would fit into that section at least.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79