FORM MISS JOY EMMA.

Hello,

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and
idon't know who you are, My Name is Miss Joy Emma., i am just broswing
now i just saw your Email it seams like some thing touches me all over my body,
i started having some feelings in me which i have
never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like
to know you the more,and l want you to send an email, so l can give you my
picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here! i have good things to disclose to you ,but
after knowing each other more better.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love trust,honesty
,understanding matters alot in life)
Miss Joy Emma.

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts