Re: Bug #513073 - debhelper impossible to unpack on Win32 due to case insensitivity - please reopen

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> (24/02/2009):
> > If I'm correct, OS X may work in case insensitive mode too.
>
> It's been a while since I used OSX but I certainly remember .DS_Store
> directories all over the place and various applications using a mix of
> capitalised and lower case directory names.

See HFS, HFS+, HFSX, etc. With some setups, you indeed have .DS_Store,
but you can't rename it as .ds_store, because that'd be the same file.
Moving it from .DS_Store to fubar and then back to .ds_store works,
though.

Mraw,
KiBi.