Re: buildd.debian.org and https

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> (18/02/2009):
> I'm not sure if the SPI CA root certificate is included by default in
> Debian, but it's a good idea to have it since it's needed by some
> other services as well (eg. http://db.debian.org).

Not sure it's uptodate, but at least:
| $ zgrep SPI /usr/share/doc/ca-certificates/changelog.gz
|   * Added the new SPI CA certificate, created in response to the latest
|   * Removed old SPI CA certificates (2006, 2007) as CAs cannot be
|   * Added the current SPI CA certificate, used by Debian's infrastructure.
|   * add new SPI CA certificate

> Hopefully this isn't much of a nuisance.

Sounds to work out of the box in $BROWSER here. :)

I guess some persons might have some scripts to automate downloading
build logs (which I did some time ago, but didn't really continue to
work on), and might need to adjust their dependencies (e.g. in order
to include an SSL aware tool). Doesn't sound too hard.

Thanks for the update.

Mraw,
KiBi.