Britney (was Re: Bits from the ftpteam, re Lenny/Squeeze)

> I just enabled all cronjobs again and we also had a "dinstall" run
> again. In the nearly 27 hours the archive was disabled a neat 850MB of
> uploads happened.

Testing migration is also reactivated and back to normal (only running
twice a day at the moment, though).

In the first migration, a bit more than 2500 packages managed to migrate
without any manual hinting (96% of all elegilible candidates).

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
                -- Jorge Luis Borges