Re: incapable and obsolete APT / Aptitude replacement

I demand that Eugene V. Lyubimkin may or may not have written...

> kc.ubuntu.cz@centrum.cz wrote:
> <...>
[note: reformatted]
> I don't feel comfortable to answer on your mails. Use '>' for quoting,
> don't include mail headers into answers, and wrap the text, really. Why I
> have to spend my time to parse your mails while you don't have a time even
> to configure your mail client?

Says he who uses too long a line length. This brings with it some other
problems, such
as wrapping of the too-long lines such that it is normal for a long line to
be followed
by a very short line. Which isn't exactly readable.

| + Buy less and make it last longer.         INDUSTRY CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

The pen is mightier than the pencil.