Packaging of a few new wireless packages

I'd like to help get a few new wireless userspace applications
packaged into Debian unstable. Here are the new ones:

* iw
* crda
* wireless-regdb

iw is used to configure new cfg80211 based wireless drivers (all
mac80211 drivers for example). wireless-regdb contains the wireless
regulatory database we have moved out to userspace and crda is the
udev helper which reads this database and sends regulatory domains to
the kernel. Its best to separate crda and wireless-regdb as
wireless-regdb can be updated while crda remains intact. I have an
example debian/ dir using cdbs for each of these. Please let me know
if someone is willing to review it so we can throw it into unstable
soon. I *really* would prefer to *not* become the maintainer of these
packages though so am hoping someone can take it up to keep them
brushed up and updated. They all have respective man pages so it would
require less effort :D

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/iw
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Regulatory

  Luis