New package: gpgtools

Hi,

I packaged gpgdir:

 Gpgdir encrypts or decrypts every file in a directory, and by default
 also recursively descends through any subdirectories, processing their
 contents (but leaving out hidden files and directories).
 .
 Other features include the ability to invoke "wipe" for secure file
 deletion, and the ability to obfuscate the original filenames within
 encrypted directories.

and Jari Aalto gpgwrap:

 Communicate with gpg by passing passphrase in 4 ways: as file path,
 whereas the passphrase is stored as plain text in the file, through
 pipe from another program to the stdin of gpgwrap, through the
 GPGWRAP_PASSPHRASE environment variable or by gpgwrap prompting for
 it.

Both of them were rejected due to their tiny size. I am ok with that :)

Thus gpgtools was suggested, a collection of gpg helpers which bundles,
right now, only both gpgdir and gpgwrap.

Does anyone see any objection with this new package, have a better name?
As we have the *signing party*, I do not want to make too much mess.
I think gpgtools is a good idea since the rejected packages does not fit
very well in signing party.

Any comments?

Regards,

--