Re: DDPortfolio service available

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 06:08:14PM +0100, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> I stumbled upon Stefano Zacchiroli's blog post [1] regarding
> DDPorfolio links. He prepared an example page in the Debian wiki [2]
> that inspired me to hack a little service that generates such
> customized URLs for Debian developers.
>
> [1] http://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2008/11/debian_developer_portfolio/
> [2] http://wiki.debian.org/DDPortfolio
>
> My little service [3] is implemented as a WSGI Python webapp and can
> operate in two modes:

Amazing how an un-intentional re-post of an old blog post (i.e., a
partially mitigated, even though risked, planet flood) can prove to be
useful :-)

Seriously, thanks a lot for that!

Please, add a section at the bottom of the DDPorfolio wiki page
pointing to your service. (Not doing that by myself because I'm going
to take a train in a few minutes!)

I also have a question: how do you plan to keep your service up to
date with the future links which are going to be added (or removed
FWIW) to the wiki page?

Cheers.