Re: How to indicate the license of our contributions to wiki.debian.org.

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 15:03 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:56:43PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
> >
> >  Where do I record the fact that any contribution I have made to the
> >  web site or the wiki may be licensed under the GPL?
>
> How about http://wiki.debian.org/ManojSrivastava ?
>
> Have a nice day,

Please, don't encourage people to put individual license on their
homepage, or any wiki page.
1. This make it impractical to merge pages.
2. This will cause multiple licenses to show up.
3. I don't think GPL is a good choice for documentation, especially
   for a wiki.
4. it's been open for 4 years, please wait a few more weeks.
We'll come back to that after Lenny is released (or a little bit
before).

I'm pleased to read that this problem matters to you (plural "you").

Franklin