Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ???lenny-ignore????

William Pitcock <nenolod@sacredspiral.co.uk> writes:

> Unfortunately, those who contribute to Debian must be dedicated to
> ensuring future releases of Debian support the latest available
> hardware at time of release.

That's news to me. Where is such a dedication required? Is it some
special reading of the vague “our users” commitment, or do you get
this dedication from all Debian contributors some other way?

Does that dedication somehow override every DD's explicit commitment
to ensuring Debian is 100% DFSG-free in the Social Contract?

--
 \         “Two paradoxes are better than one; they may even suggest a |
  `\                                         solution.” —Edward Teller |